Who doesn’t love pizza? The great thing about pizza is that it always taste good. This recipe has a light and fluffy crust (even without using yeast) and the quick and easy topping means you can have this pizza made and in the oven before you could have ordered takeaway. From benchtop to dinner table in under 30 minutes means this is a go to meal for rushed nights in my house.
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
Makes: 2 pizzas
- 100 g bacon, diced
- 100 g pumpkin, sliced thinly, diced
- 1/2 capsicum, sliced
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 onion, diced (optional)
- 75 g grated cheese
- 1 3/4 cups SR flour
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- Preheat oven to 200C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine the flour, oil and water in a bowl and stir until just combined. Transfer dough to a floured surface and knead until just combined.
- Roll the dough into the desired shape/s and place on the baking paper.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the pizza base/s and top with the bacon, pumpkin, capsicum and onion.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top and bake for 15 minutes.