Turkey tacos are a great alternative to your usual beef or chicken tacos. I usually make these to use up the leftovers from when I’ve made roast turkey, the best thing is, it’s a quick and easy meal that tastes great and since you’ve already made the turkey there’s no cooking involved.
A little bit of turkey can go a long way when you mix it with salad and wrap it in tortillas. I like to use home made tortillas, I think they add a deliciousness to the taco that you just can’t buy. It doesn’t hurt that they are also a lot cheaper than store bought tortillas.
Prep: 5 minutes
- leftover turkey (approx 300 – 400 g)
- tortillas (or home made tortillas)
- sour cream
- Prepare the salad and condiments.
- Shred and reheat the leftover turkey.
- Warm the tortillas.
- Place everything in the centre of the table and let them family make their own. Too easy!