Chocolate bounty balls taste just like a Bounty bar. They are bite sized treats that are perfect for morning or afternoon tea, a snack on the go OR why not make some and put them in a pretty box and give them away as gifts? They would be perfect for Christmas presents, a new mother who deserves a special treat, Mother’s and Father’s day, birthdays and thank you gifts.
This recipe can easily be halved or doubled depending on the quantity you want to make.
If you don’t have any condensed milk at home, don’t head to the store! Try this home made condensed milk recipe.
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes
Makes: 30-40 balls
- 360 g desiccated coconut
- 1 x 395 g tin condensed milk
- 250 g dark chocolate melts
- 100 g white chocolate melts (optional)
- Mix together the coconut and condensed milk.
- Roll into balls, approximately one teaspoon of mixture per ball.
- Place the balls onto a tray and freeze them for 30 minutes.
- Melt the dark chocolate and coat each ball, shaking off any excess chocolate. Place the coated balls back onto the tray.
- Melt the white chocolate and drizzle it over the bounty balls.