This easy potato salad recipe is really versatile, it’s great when made just as the recipe says, but it’s also versatile. You could add spring onions/chives, you could swap out the bacon for smoked salmon etc. Get creative.
I love to make this potato salad as a side dish for roast meat, like roasted lemon chicken and brown sugar glazed ham. And I always make it using home made mayonnaise.
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 1.2kg potatoes, washed well
- 150 g bacon, diced and cooked
- 4 eggs, hard boiled and diced
- 1 cup whole egg mayonnaise
- Cut the potatoes into pieces (you may peel them if you’d prefer), and steam for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Cut the cooked potato into bite sized pieces.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir through the warm potatoes.
- Serve warm.