If there’s anything I like better than a chocolate muffin, its a chocolate muffin with chocolate chips in it. These are so easy to make, and even easier to eat.
Other muffin recipes you could try are:
Choc chip chocolate muffins
Orange and Poppy Seed Muffins
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 25 minutes
- 2 1/4 cups SR flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a muffin pan with paper cases.
- Combine the dry ingredients in one bowl and make a well in the centre.
- Combine the wet ingredients in a measuring jug and mix well to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the 12 paper cases and bake for 25 minutes.
- Stand in pan for 5 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.