This coconut loaf recipe was sent in by one of my readers. It’s a recipe that is so quick and easy you can have it in the oven within 5 minutes. You can make and serve this loaf within an hour which is great when unexpected guests arrive. It tastes great and only uses FOUR ingredients. Fantastic!
If you’re a lover of breads/loafs you could always try this quick and easy banana bread or banana and pear bread.
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 40-45 minutes
Makes: 1 loaf
- 1 cup SR flour
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 180C and grease and line a small loaf tin.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the loaf tin and bake for 40 – 45 minutes.
- If you have no brown sugar you can use white sugar instead.
- You can add 1 cup of sultanas to make a coconut/sultana loaf.
- You can make a coconut/banana loaf by reducing the milk to 3/4 cup and adding 1 mashed banana.