A great light meal. A side salad will complete this as a meal.
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 1 hour
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 4 large potatoes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbs oil
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Peel potatoes and cut them in half lengthways.
- With the cut side facing down on the chopping board, you will need to make thin slices in the potato. These slices should be 3-5 mm apart and should only go about 2/3 down the potato.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, salt and garlic powder.
- Transfer the potato to a baking tray lined with paper and drizzle the oil mixture over the potatoes, taking care to try and get some oil in between the slices. Roll the potatoes in the oil that accumulates on the baking paper.
- Place the drumsticks on the baking tray with the potatoes and roast for 1 hour, turning occasionally, until the chicken is cooked and the potatoes are crisp.