Soft, home made caramel fudge. So sweet and tasty you can’t resist.
Great news! It’s really easy to make fudge at home too (and it makes perfect gifts).
If you’re looking for other gift ideas, why not check out my Christmas recipes here.
- 125 g butter/marg
- 395 g condensed milk
- 2 tbs golden syrup
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white chocolate cut into small pieces
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper (if you double the recipe you can line a slice tray instead).
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the butter, then add the condensed milk, brown sugar and golden syrup.
- Increase the temperature a bit and stir until it comes to the boil, then simmer for 10 minutes – stirring constantly.
- Stir in the chocolate pieces and mix until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into your prepared tin and allow to cool. Refrigerate for 2 hours before slicing.